- $120,000-$160,000 First Year OTE
- Newly created position within an established NSW team
- Industry leading incentive structure - Up to $50K available in bonuses
Our client is a privately owned, high-end kitchen products supplier that has renowned product ranges and has established itself as an industry leader. Their aim is to become the one-stop-shop for the trade in all kitchen related products. This includes Decorative Surfaces, Hardware & High-End Appliances.
This role is critical for the continued growth and development of the company’s expansion plans. They continue to introduce new and innovative products to gain further market share within Australia.
As the NSW BDM your primary responsibility is to maintain and develop key clients in the Western Sydney area. These will consist of Cabinet Makers, Joiners, Shopfitters & Trade. You will begin your role with intensive training on the product ranges and you will ideally be looking to establish yourself and grow within the business. This role is not for the feint-hearted and requires a passionate, driven and exceptionally well-presented individual that can multi-task and possesses high levels of commercial acumen.
Skills & Experience
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Strong presentation skills with an ambitious & outgoing personality
- Experience in Kitchen related products is highly desired
- Experience in building products sales is a must have
- Proven track record in sales and overachieving targets
- Good understanding of the construction industry
- High degree of energy, be self-motivated and desire to be rewarded for your hard efforts
- Existing relationships and/or strong exposure to relevant markets
- Stable track record of employment and desire to move into a long-term career role
In return they can offer you a stable, friendly team environment to work in. The salary package is negotiable based on experience and will include a fully-maintained vehicle, super, tools of trade and bonus. This role is available immediately and interviews will commence next week.
If you would like to understand more about this outstanding opportunity confidentially, please don't hesitate to reach out to Ash Miller on [email protected] or (02) 8014 4416