- Strong earning potential and career progression opportunities within the group
- Play a critical role within the business
- No two days are the same in this varied and multi-faceted position
This established Australian owned conglomerate has a portfolio of energy efficient products consisting of Storm Water/Drainage Solutions, Injection-Moulded Plastic Materials Handling & Erosion Control. This varied but complimenting product range is suited to a range of sectors which includes but is not limited to; Construction, Mining, Civil, Water, Agriculture, Engineering, Manufacturing & Logistics/Warehousing.
This role is supporting an extremely busy MD of this large, privately owned, group of companies. You will provide executive, administrative & development support to the MD and the executive leadership team. You will be the primary point of contact for all internal and external matters that relate to the MD.
Other responsibilities include:
- Mange Meeting requirements; you need to be the first point of call to schedule meetings with the MD. Manage the MD’s time effectively and efficiently. Ensure he is aware of all logistical movements within his diary and is prepared for all meetings he is to attend
- Work with operations Administration to organise the MD’s travel requests (accommodation and flights) always taking into consideration workload and time restraints
- Sit in on the ELG Meetings, minute meetings and develop agendas as an when required.
- Put together presentations by collaborating internal and external information/documentation and see through a comprehensive research to ensure the MD is always prepared and feeling confident
- Provide IT support when required
- Manage personal commitments on request
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between executives and internal departments.
- Research, prioritise and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to executives, including those of a sensitive and confidential nature
- Organise events, functions, lunches, client requests in conjunction with the Managing Director or as directed and approved by the Managing Director
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience as a PA/EA
- Experience within the construction, civil or manufacturing industry is highly desired
- Ability to multitask and priorities tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Excellent reading and language comprehension (oral and written)
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of the organisation
- Understanding of confidential information and what must and shouldn’t be communicated.
- Be available and maintain an approachable nature at all times
This role is available immediately for the right calibre of professional. Interviews will commence next week.